The Hopkinsville Home Improvement Program (HHIP) provides for rehabilitation of existing single family homeowner occupied structures located within the targeted areas of the City of Hopkinsville.
What are the eligibility requirements for the HHIP Program?
- Completed Application Package (click here to download)
- Applicants must occupy the structure as their principal place of residence.
- Income information on all members of the household (gross annual income that does not exceed 80% of the median income of Hopkinsville)
- A copy of the mortgage (if applicable)
- A copy of the deed to the property (must be in the applicant’s name)
- Proof of a current homeowners insurance policy or the ability to provide insurance following the rehabilitation of the property.
- Proof that no taxes are owed on the property.